Friday, December 30, 2011

Changing views...

I have travelled through Roxburgh for most of my life for holidays in Central Otago but have never explored the township or deviated off the main road!  Today I had an excuse!  I didn't know you could cross the Clutha river at the back of Roxburgh or head up the walkway for a completely different view of the town!

Then I travelled onto Lawrence where I met Tania for a coffee and took her for her first ever geocaching walk!  We had a very pleasant walk around the back of the Lawrence town until the skies opened and we got saturated!  Oh well - all great fun!  Found two caches - dropped off two travel bugs, including Daisy May the cow from the Shetland Islands in a cache near this paddock of her cousins!


Now Claire and I are returning to Lawrence for a day caching with Tania in a couple of weeks - YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... tell us what you are thinking and share any caching insights you possibly can with us! :)